fre. 03. feb.|
ALIGN, BLEACH & BOND
- it's a well-known concept and for the general dentist a method to minimally invasive achieve fantastic treatment results and beautiful smiles. - the focus is only on the practical. - the course is based on clinical pictures.
Tid & sted
03. feb. 13.00 – 04. feb. 17.00
Comwell København, Alexandriagade 1, 2150 Nordhavn, Denmark
Price: DKK 2300, - incl. VAT
ALIGN, BLEACH & BOND
The lecture will largely be based on patient cases. This means that the content will be Align Bleach and Bond with elements of tips and tricks, how, when and where different elements fit in so the desired orthodontics and smile becomes a reality. The focus will be on the practical, including treatment flow/ treatment course.
- The process of attachments / engagers with flowable composite.
- How to fix a lost attachment and avoid it happening again.
- What to consider when shooting and which photo series is suitable (also Handout)
- Workflow, who does what? How do we save time?
- Handling with flowable composites in 3 different viscosities.
- Try one of the market's adhesives that is "up to date"
- Plastering and polishing of front teeth.
- When and how can we whiten clear aligners patients.
- Information and visualization of intended treatment results, which additional treatment is likely.
How to avoid misunderstandings with time, money and results.
- Clinical tips and tricks for orthodontics with clear aligners.
Duration: 4 course hours
The course is incl. catering
Price: DKK 2200, - incl. VAT
Cecilia Eichenholz Ömo
Accredited member of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) and Swedish Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (SACD ) in which I am also the chairman of the Accreditation Committee.
I have published an article in JCD (Journal of Cosmetic Dentistry, Volume 32, spring 2016) which was republished in the digital version of JCD called MID 2017 and AACD have also used my clinical pictures on their own homepage for advertising.
I am the writer of the book ESTETISK TANDVÅRD- grundbok för allmäntandläkaren ,2019 together with a colleague.
I am in the advisory boards of a few dental companies and I give lectures in topics surrounding Esthetic Dentistry.